FITNESS, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
My passion for sports started at a very young age. When I was in middle school, I started playing football in a semi-amateur football club. I studied in Military High School for 5 years and Military Academy for 2 years. During my education I was trained at various sports branches such as swimming, volleyball, athletics, kickboxing and wrestling apart from military skills (shooting, hand-to-hand combat, leadership etc).
I have competed:
– In Army Wrestling Team for 7 years and won many medals.
– In Sandhurts Military Skills Competition 2016 in US and earned ‘Silver Patch’ among 61 countries from all over the world.
– In IFBB Men’s Physique Competitions in 2017&2018 and taken 3rd, 4th and 5th places.
I did modelling in various fashion events and ‘Fitness for Men’ book. I have been doing personal training since 2016 and certified by MacFit, TRX and CanFitPro. I love to help people change their physiques. It is more like a lifestyle rather than a job for me.
I am currently a Fitness coach and Personal Trainer at Budo Canada, as well as a Youth Strength and Conditioning coach. I look forward to seeing you all soon!
- Adult Fitness Coach
- Personal Trainer
- Youth Strength and Conditioning Coach
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Subscribe to our new monthly Budo Canada mailing list to stay informed on our latest news, promotions, and upcoming events
- Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 10:00pm
- Sat – Sun : 8:00am – 3:00pm
- See Schedule for Class Hours
- Closed Civic Holidays